
Last Saturday I went with my friend and his dad snowboarding. Friday evening I was on a birthday party of a friend of mine. At 1 o'clock in the morning I went to the house of my friend. The next day we had to wake up at 7 o'clock and I had headache, I don't know why :P. After 90 minutes of driving, we arrived at the ski region: Le Massif. The entrance with the rental did cost 80 Dollars. My friend an I, we took the medium pistes to take a lot of jumps on the sides of the pistes. We went also to the snow park and we took photos of our jumps.
Words: 114
Good job jan! I do snow too but i am not very good.I just started two years ago but the thirth time I did snow I just broken my wrist aha:P
RépondreSupprimerHave fun in snow
It's crazy how much I'm learning a lot of things with these blogs ! I didn't know that you do snowboard ! I do it me too since six or seven years . It's my favorite sport !
RépondreSupprimerWow ! Snowboard is very fun and exiting. You can feel the adrenaline when you do snowboard. I am doing snowboard since I am little kid so I know a lot about this sport. Jan hit me up the next time you will go snowboarding !
RépondreSupprimerhello my friend!Snowboarding is very great but i prefer skiing is better than a snowboarding and is less dangerous
RépondreSupprimerI'm not good in winter sports, but I really love the snowboard style and I wish to be good one day!
RépondreSupprimerI'm happy that you love snowboard Jan, I hope you will teach me one day!
It's nice to see that you and me have somethings in common. Both we like snowboard. I hope to a the chance to do snowboard with you this winter.
RépondreSupprimer