A Place I Want to Visit
At the age of three to five I lived in Peking, the capital of China. My dad worked there.
At the age of 10 my family and me we went to the United States of America for holidays.
Last summer we flew with friends of our family to the republic of South Africa to make a safari tour.
The place I want to visit is Australia, because I was already on all the other continents of the world. My parents went with my big sister to Australia, but I was not born. But I saw a lot of beautiful pictures and videos of Australia that my parents took.
This is why there is just Australia missing. Furthermore, a lot of my friends are spending one year in Australia like me in Quebec. They are just saying good things about Australia: the beach, the outback and the sun. And let's not forget an important fact about going there: there are a lot of parties. I love parties.
Words: 176
vendredi 4 décembre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Austalia sounds good.:D
RépondreSupprimerI think it's a beautifull county.
And by the way, there are a lot of interesting animals.