Yesterday I watched a lacrosse game on Tv and I was wondering why we don´t have lacrosse at our school.So now I will convince my school to take lacrosse as a sport in our Physical Education lessons.
My first argument is that it is a new sport. I think there are a lot of students who do not like the other sports. So this could be a chance to play a sport you like and also for a lot of persons to loose weight.
My second argument is that everybody can play lacrosse in the summer. So if there is no more ice on the hockey field you can play lacrosse. So it's also really cheap to integrate this sport because you already have your field.
So I think it is really important to integrate this new sport to havemore diversityin the sports that you can do in ourschool but also because there are still a lot of students who are not in a good shape.To buy the equipment like the balls and the rackets mr. ouellet can ask the gouvernement for a payment.
Words: 179
mardi 27 octobre 2009
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Wow jan! very interesting!
RépondreSupprimer